Since the launch of our Laser Phosphor Display (LPD) 6K Series earlier this year, the first-of-its-kind bezel-free, interactive single panel large-format display, has been deployed by many partners and customers, and has seen strong industry recognition. We’re proud to share recent milestones and updates:
- The LPD 6K Debuts in India: Our partners and customers in India will now be able to leverage the immersive capabilities of the new solution to transform meetings and collaboration sessions. There has been much excitement in India for the LPD 6K, following our multi-day launch event for partners, customers and press. We’ll also be showcasing Prysm technology in booth A01, with our partner Vega, at InfoComm India in Mumbai on September 18-20. Please register here to book a meeting with us at the show.
- If you are Interested in learning more about the LPD 6K’s buzz from our recent launch in India, read some of the industry coverage surrounding the new display:
- Business Standard: Prysm unveils large format, single panel display in India
- CRN India: Manufacturing, IT services & banking are key verticals for Prysm in India
- Outlook India: We are bullish on evolving Indian market: Prysm CEO
- The Times of India: Demand from enterprise, education sectors to grow India business: Prysm
Make sure to check out the additional pictures from the India launch event on the Prysm Flickr page.
- STEVIE Award Win: The LPD 6K Series has been recognized with a gold (first place) Stevie Award by the International Business Awards in the Best New Product or Service of the Year - Business-to-Business Products category. This is the third year in a row that Prysm technology has been acknowledged with a STEVIE Award which honors achievements and positive contributions of organizations and working professionals worldwide. In addition, the LPD 6K Series also won a Best of Show Award at InfoComm earlier this year.